Monday 15 November 2010

Poster


Final Poster.

This is my final poster. I have made this poster pretty basic but I also think it is very effective. I have used the breakfast picture to show that the newspaper is associated with breakfast time that you cant start your day without 'The News Room' newspaper. I believe I have used a good amount of colour to make the poster stand out but not too bold.
I think that the slogan at the bottom is effective and gives a strong message and that I have highlighted some of it in green. I have highlighted it in green and the colour is usually associated with GO which is also why i have used this colour for the tick on the picture. I have also used red for the cross and red usually stands for STOP. I have added the newspapers website to the bottom of the poster so that when people see the poster they also know that you can access the papers news stories online when at work etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment