Thursday 30 September 2010

Questionnaire.


Questionnaire.

I have created this questionnaire to help me find out what ages group I will be aiming my newspaper at. I handed my questionnaire out to 20 people of different ages. I asked what kind of newspaper they like and which is their most preferred section in it.

Questionnaire Results.



As you can see I have asked 20 people their age group most of the people I have asked were 18 - 25 years. There were 5 people who were 26 - 35 which is also another age group I will be aiming it, so far these results do not show me the information i need to no to base my newsp
aper on until I no the kind of newspaper articles they like to read.






I have learnt through my questionnaire results that 14 people prefer to read Tabloids then Local Newspapers. These types of papers tend to have more entertainment, stories of interest and gossip columns. The language used in these newspapers is less formal and is easily readable. Discovering this information will help as I will now involve more tabloids into
my local newspaper.




As you can see by this pie chart form the questionnaire a lot of people like to read about entertainment in newspapers. The other most popular section of a newspaper is the Local News which is essential to have. The least most interested area are the adverts. By including more entertainment may encourage a younger audience to read the newspaper.





By looking at these results I can say that the majority of people would prepared to spend roughly 30p - £1.00 on a newspaper. I will be taking this into account for my newspaper.










No comments:

Post a Comment